• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

phantom 410 adjustable speedfan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dudewat

Registered
Are these fans not adjustable speed? It has an option on my case, but I had to disable it because the end connectors made it to be 3pin male which didn't fit on my mobo.. I have them installed now on my mobo but I'm trying to adjust the speed on the asrock tuning, but doesn't seem to change speeds? Any help?

Don't get me wrong, but I'm pretty sure those connectors go strait into the individual fans. There are 3 connectors right?

The fans on the case is connected to a fan controller, the fan controller wire outputs them to male 3 pin connectors, therefore I can't connect it to my mother board. I had to just take off the fan controller and connect the 3 fans on my case to my mobo.. The mobo has PWR_FAN1 which is a 3pin male
CHA_FAN2 and CHA_FAN3 are 3pin male
CHA_FAN1 is 4 pin
I have all 3 fans connected to 2 and 3, and I can control them now with uefi, but cannot control PWR_FAN1

Well if this is a phantom 410 we're talking about, there should be a adjustable fan dial on the top right of the case near the USB ports. And that should have 3 fan cables to connect to it. Should be simple as that.

Ohhhhh, I think I just realized you can put that 4pin into the psu.. oh well.. I already have it connected to my mobo, oh well..

Yes sorry I don't know the terms very well, was just reading the manual and it says 4P. I just took my case apart and reconfigured it. Works now!

Back