• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Picked up a B-Stock EVGA GTX970 Superclocked+ ACX2.0 for $250

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1517316/...d-980-firmware-zosons-h2o-and-air-custom-bios pick one of the evga from this thread. I used the one for the ssc on mine. I would also make sure its for the gtx970 as they have the 980 tied into the same thread as well
also know that it can change the base clock as well. so your numbers in afterburner or inspector could change. if they raise the default clock you wont show as large an overclock but the actually clocks will be higher. dont remember it that was only for my msi card or if it did it with the evga as well. just a precaution but no big deal obviously

I used my own card's BIOS and tweaked it to increase the TDP to 125%. I am at +136 (1542 boost) on the core with no voltage increment. Previously, I saw artifacts at a lower OC, which was probably due to the lower TDP. I am going to bump up the TDP to 150% and see what happens. :)

oc3.png

Also, the attached version of NVFlash worked for me.

View attachment NVFlash_Certs_Bypassed_v5.227_x64.zip

Last edited:
Back