• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pissed off at Newegg... Or should I say FedEx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To the guy in canada, I believe it stops getting updated when it crosses the border.

And Newegg doesn't have everything at both of their warehouses. Some in CA, some in NJ. I have ordered from them a plethora of times and everything is always in 2 day business days, even with the 3 day shipping, and the tracking is always updated ontime. Suck for you :clap:

Is it just me or... did DHL just pop out of no where and become really popular?
I haven't seen anything online ship with them but I see their trucks all over... way more often than I see UPS or FedEx combined. Maybe this is the reason Newegg's shipping has increased?

UPSteve said:
I'm not very fond of Fed-Ex and their package release policies (you have to sign to get your package, vs. UPS where they just will leave it at the door)

Actually all it takes is leaving a signed note on the door and FedEx will put you on the list that all packages requiring signature will be dropped off anyway -- basically a signature waiver. Now regardless of what I order or where I order from, if it comes FedEx they'll just drop it and note in my tracking number that signature waiver is on file.

Back