• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please feedback and advise - thanks : )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manstein555

Hi I am tony or manstein555 and i finally saved enought money to build my gaming pc and being honest im feeling excited but nerve at the same time just need some experienced people to point me the right way :) so budget 2000 euros max and upgrade for acer laptop Spec ... and i have be gaming with this upset for almost 7 years lol :) and please suggests for daul gaming monitors 27 to 30 inch

my upgrade build is there link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hrnfGf

Thanks - manstein555 :p

One thing you may want to consider, and it's really more opinion based, is getting a slightly larger case. For a first time builder, the 400C is a bit of a tight fit and might be frustrating fitting everything in and keeping cables nice and neat. My last build used a 400C, and it definitely works, but requires a lot of patients to get everything looking nice and keeping the airflow good. A larger case makes all that easier, and the last thing you're going to want is to get upset putting things together. Getting frustrated on your first build really ruins the experience. If mobility isn't an issue, and you have the space, I'd recommend a full tower instead of a mid tower.

Good advice from Jeff G. More room to work with can also prevent lacerations to the fingers and hands. But having said that, excellent and wise choices of components otherwise.

Back