• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Badboyee, but i ordered the parts last night (couldn't stand to wait any longer) and should have them on Tuesday. Already got my boys coming over to "help" put it together and if everything goes well i should be able to test it out on WoW that night. Wish me luck!

building a new system, always fun. so does your kids play WoW too? thats cool, going on quests with them hehe. WoW looks addicting so i dont wanna try it, i'll just stick to starcraft2.

Thanks to everyone who helped.... EarthDog i owe you so much!!!!! Got the computer built last night and i have to say that it was more than i expected it to be. my FPS are 6 times what they were on the laptop and its so Pretty!!!! Thanks again guys, i am sure i will be back later to ask about other things since right now i left it all stock and not even going to mess with the overclocking...

LOL Yea IMOG it is Woman, but its ok if he calls me man, its like when i call everyone dear. LOL thanks again guys, you all Rock!!!

Back