• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please report this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

87dtna

I've reported this guy on every bench, but apparently it doesn't do anything for just one person reporting it or something....

Xsat does not deserve the two silver and two bronze cups he has for the gts240 submissions because he's running a gt 240-

http://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/geforce_gts_240?tab=rankings

Of course before I posted he had two gold and two silver cups :argue:

I looked up GT 240 GDDR5, he'd be WAY down the list on his submissions, only getting .1 point per submission and zero cups instead on 1-1.5 points and 4 cups.

Yeah I doubt it was on purpose initially....but the fact that I commented several days ago in his submissions that it's a GT240 not a gts240 and he did nothing.....well that kinda makes me think that he's leaving them on purpose now instead of deleting them and submitting in the correct section.

And thanks :)

Sometimes it takes some time for them to resolve issues, so be patient. :)

Looks like you are beating him on all the benches anyway... or did they remove them?

Sometimes it takes some time for them to resolve issues, so be patient. :)

Looks like you are beating him on all the benches anyway... or did they remove them?

Well I reported them a week ago initially, which is why I'm only bringing it up now. I was patient :) But now with so many people reporting, hopefully it gets things stirred up and faster removal.

Yeah I'm beating him and got all the gold cups, but he doesn't deserve the two silver and two bronze cups that he still has off of it and it's bugging me....and also he's getting 5 hardware points instead of .4 points that he should have.

Thanks guys :thup:

You can always post it on the HWBot forums.
Guaranteed to get attention there.

That's what I did with the guy who was submitting 8400gs scores as an 8400.
He then reported all my scores of course, but they all got approved.

The best part was that I, like 87dtna, beat his scores anyway, despite him having a better card :p

Anyway, I'd make a thread on the HWBot forums.

No not Biggun, the guy with the gt240 is Xsat.

Biggun's is legit....thats what Xsat has two bronze cups. But he also has two silvers in two other benches that biggun did not submit in.

Thanks opty :)

I didn't want to post a thread because I figure they would really just think I was a whiner :rolleyes:

They might prefer a thread rather than 25 of us reporting the same scores :). Maxi is a mod over there if he sees this thread it will get taken care of.

they took care of a :censored::censored::censored::censored: ton of my daughters scores for no reason. hehe

Looks like they took out biggun's vantage too....but now that I remember I did report that one too for PhysX usage.

they took care of a :censored::censored::censored::censored: ton of my daughters scores for no reason. hehe

Well you know everyone on other forums just thought that it was you benching the same hardware and getting double points. What are ya gonna do :rolleyes:

Back