• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power Supply Died, should I buy this one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't go wrong with $13 and free shipping. But if you really do care, then I would go with an official Dell replacement just to be on the safe side...

it looks good and the seller has great feedback, so if your sure it will work go for it.if there's any concern get one from dell

glad to hear it worked out for you. i actually just had to buy a new power adapter for my laptop as well. i spilled a drink the other day and apparently some liquid got into the power brick itself that i wasn't aware of. just for future reference when things like that happen, i usually just try to search on ebay for the part number and that will typically yield the best results. found a replacement for $8.50 shipped. gotta love ebay :D luckily the laptop i bought the misses uses the same power adapter until mine comes in.

Back