• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pre- assembled wires and switches

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigDan3131

Im going to reuse my Dell 4550 case which I have removed the existing everything that was dell spec. I'll build my own mobo stand offs if I have to,but what im after is wiring for power and reset switches and switches other than military type. Who has alot to choose from?

So far I have removed the two large side disks and rotozipped the plastic away for a 120mm fan and the otherside will get one for the heck of it. Im using fine mesh speaker grills that have enough room under them to allow the fan to be outside the case if room becomes an issue. A Micro ATX mobo is about the same size as the stock Intel dell used and Ill use that with probably a small Conroe cpu.

Once done with my changes it will be based in silver with silver flake followed by a pinch of pink pearl mixed in pink candy. ( GF wants bright pink lol )

Back