• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem typing with mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

videobruce

I'm having a huge problem when I type to the extent I spend more correcting the mistypes then I do typing the the sentence.
What is happening is my second finger is hitting the right button (on a standard mouse) and bring up the context menu. Is there a mouse with a shorter right click button where it's harder to hit that button?
Hope that made sense

To see if I understand......this is after you notice a typo (typing with both hands on the keyboard), you go to the mouse to correct and end up hitting the RMB?

I......... I don't know the answer to this, lol. I don't think there are any 'lopsided' mice that have a significantly shorter RMB. Stop doing that, lol.

YOu may be able to control what the RMB does to have it not bring up the context menu (assuming you don't need it)?

Do you have large hands? One solution might be to look for a larger mouse. There is considerable variation in the sizes they come in.

Back