• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with my FX-8120 When Streaming!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raphael

Registered
Hello Guys,

I just bought a AMD FX-8120 to have less problems while streaming. I had an AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition.

I'm a regular guys who loves to stream League Of Legends:cool:. I actually had no problems when i streamed with the phenom, but the average fps was just too low. That's the reason i bought the fx processor. Average FPS is around the 120 when i'm streaming, but somehow it has lag spikes to the 30.

When i'm opening task manager and i check the processor tab, it goes to the full 100% when i have a lag spike. Is there anyway to solve this:confused:? Or do i just have to quit my hobby :x. Cause i can't play with that.

My Setup:
AMD FX-8120 Quad Core.
Asus M5A78L-M LE AMD3+
8GB DDR3
Nvidia Gefore GTX 650 ( Latest drivers too )

For the rest, i think it's strange i have those lag spikes with a better processor when it has a steady 70% processor-use when i'm streaming.
Any suggestions?

Here's exactly what happened. @
http://www.twitch.tv/pizzage/b/354889886
8:27, you can see, it's very annoying, shooting to the 30. It's happening like every 30/40 seconds.
And yes, i'm from holland:blah:, i was just testing things :comp:

I started to bump a little while ago but it had been only 5 hours since start of your thread and so I waited.

I g00gled a number of things over the last few hours, including what is streaming and spent an hour or so at the League of Legends forum and I am pretty much convinced their forum has far more experience with every form of combination that might be used for streaming LoL.

I saw monster rigs stumble in streaming over there and what most would call just so so rigs doing fine as an example. Many variables that relate almost exclusively to LoL. I would give them a looksee and post there. It might bring on the better results more quickly. Just a thought. RGone...

Sorry that i didn't explain the word ' streaming '. I posted a thread on the LoL forums. I'll keep ya up to date:)

Back