• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Project Abuse - Nothing Special

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got a few things on there journey to my home. 2xSata cables black, acrylic cutter, 16x16 clear acrylic glass, wire management clips x 10, window molding, 2x blue corsair fans, sata to molex connector, male and female atx/molex connectors, 4010 3m clear double sided tape. i think thats everything. And THAT will just about button up the case.

Thanks. Its alot harder than most cases since i have like 5mm to manage cables except for indent on side panel. So it takes me a little longer to manage. But i know from now one to LOOK before i BUY.

Rusty

Yeah, cable management area is really important and I don't know why all cases that have the space don't implement that into the design.

oh booyyyyyy UPDATESSS!!!

Weapons of Choice for this project
woc.jpg

Starting picture
1.jpg

Taped off
2.jpg

Cut and window molded
3.jpg

Glass in
4.jpg

In Case Final Product
5.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Also decided im going to move hard drives....again. got parts coming for that figured i would need room for water cooling....calm down thats in the future a bit.

Rusty

I'm a black and blue fan myself for the most part, looks nice :)

Mostly of just black and no lighting to be honest, if I do use LED lighting I use blue because I'm and ASUS fanboi and most of the ones I have are blue on the boards of course.

Yea figured id try something different than black and green. Window did come out good....but i feel i can make it bigger. Thats in the future of course. Def good for now.

i got new wire and sata power connectors today. So waiting for piece to relocated ssd and hdd then ill make a new power sata cable. Soooo stay tuned. should be here monday or tuesday along with 2 more corsair blue led fans

Rusty

Quick update i will be taking pictures later. Bought a As-Is mobo Asus M5a97 for 39.99 as well as 2x4GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws. Well lucky me again Mobo works on it right now. Dont notice much difference yet but i guess give it time.

Figured id let u all know. Full size ATX is a little wierd to see in my case.

Later

Rusty

Well here is picture of board inside case. Still working on the wire management aspect. Slowly but surely.

100_1530.jpg

Plan on getting Phenom II x4 955BE with income tax and starting water cooling project

Thanks

Back