• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Lian-LI PC73SLB - Aluminum Fabrication!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I purchased the BIX3 from danagerden.com. It was about $120. My WC setup cost me roughly the following (including shipping):

$120 G4 Storm
$130 BIX3
$78 MCP-350
$32 Tubing
$44 Maze4
$25 Aluminum
$30 Filters and Clamps
$20 Fittings
$20 Fans

Looks very interesting, I'm going to keep track of this... I love watching work in progress. Keep up the excellent work!

Well damn. I got everything moved over this morning. I've update my site with a bunch of new pictures and I have to admit, it's a pretty clean setup.

Booted into Windows XP and all was going great. Then after about 15 minutes the power supply went POP and that's all she wrote. The PSU is an OCZ 600watt unit and it appears to be dead as a door nail. I hooked up my PC Power and Cooling just to verify the system would post and it does so at first glance it appears nothing was taken out when the PSU died.

So I'm working off of my Dell laptop for the moment as I really don't feel like putting the PC Power and Cooling 510 Deluxe back in only to have to remove it in a few days when a replacement shows up from OCZ. I spent over 2 hours getting everything to fit just right, only to have it die.

No leaks what so ever either and temps were nice. Oh well. I'm glad I get to do all of the work I did today over again!!

Back