• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project n00b

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sephiroth_749

Top ranking SOLDIER officer
Good luck on your project :) What color(s) are you painting you case? Your planning on sanding off the old paint before you apply the new stuff correct?

the inside is going to be hot pink and the out side is going to be kind of like a lime green. Im not sanding the paint all the way just down until its baby butt smooth. then i will put the primer sand it again till its smooth and repeat this until i get the final color coat. i will clear coat that and buff it with some buffing compond stuff.

Looking forward to it.

I'd advise against seisure-inducing colors like pink and lime green, but whatever floats your boat.

Post pictures of the whole process if you will, so others know what to do. And don't forget to wear a mask.

sephiroth_749 said:
the inside is going to be hot pink and the out side is going to be kind of like a lime green. Im not sanding the paint all the way just down until its baby butt smooth. then i will put the primer sand it again till its smooth and repeat this until i get the final color coat. i will clear coat that and buff it with some buffing compond stuff.
:eek: Intresting color choice, may I ask what inspired you? That would be sick if the pink on the inside was UV reactive, and had lights to match it. Good, your sanding it, see too many people who try to repaint their cases without sanding the surface (then the paint doesn't stick so well). Do post some pics!

Very interesting color choices, I cant wiat to see some pics to see how it turns out,
LET'S SEE SOME PICS MAN

got to give me time to do it. I picked hot pink for the uv factor and i like lime green. i put some more picks up when i get a day to cut my window

sorry guys going to have to cancel this mod because the case doesnt like new I/O panels for motherboards so i have no use for the case.

Back