• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project P160

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, I got some updated pics for you all!

First to EmAn, there is 20mm between the top of the power supply and the bottom of the rad. Plenty of space for airflow IMO.

I've gotten some lighting and the fan in the side of the case installed. I have 1 more 4" light coming and a fan grill. Then some wire clean up and I'm gonna call it done for a while.

Here is a view with the lights on

DSC01785.jpg

A closeup of the lower half of the case. Need some wire management here

DSC01787.jpg

The upper half

DSC01788.jpg

And here it is with the side on and less ambient lighting

DSC01792.jpg

Ok, next is temps at idle. The ambient in the room is about 24c

idle.jpg

And here is loaded running Orthos and FAH.

loaded.jpg

I don't think the specs of the machine are the same so I'll give em out.. AMD 4800+ X2 cpu running at 2640mhz, FSB is 220, mem is 1 gb Kingston ValueRam running 1:1, HIS X1950Pro 256mb and 2 seagate 160gb drives in raid 0.

Gotta run for now! Enjoy!

theres no hole in the window for that fan right? if that's the case I think adding standoffs would help to push air on your mobo.

Also you know there is a pretty window for this case already right? :) That's what I have p160w

WhatTheSchmidt said:
theres no hole in the window for that fan right? if that's the case I think adding standoffs would help to push air on your mobo.

Also you know there is a pretty window for this case already right? :) That's what I have p160w

There is a bit hole cut in the side of the plexiglass where the fan is. It blows cool outside air right into the case. I just haven't put a fan grill on yet.

Yeah, I knew there was a side panel that already has a window in it but I made this one for a little time and $9 total. Plus I get braggin rights sayin I modded it! :cool:

When I bought this case the window'd door wasn't an option. I've had it for a long time. I think even if they did offer it I wouldn't of bought it back then. Wasn't my thing.

Back