• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about 8350 temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skribble

Registered
i just installed my 8350 and i was looking on HWMonitor and under 8530 then under temp it just says Package 13c. thats all, no core temps or anything. why? :(

HWMonitor has gotten with IT and now shows a single core type temp as "package" and that is more accurate since there NEVER was more than one Core Temp anyway and the program was just showing the same temp for all cores. About it.

oh ok cool, thanks:D. also, i was wondering... i dont think core boost is working. i have it enabled via bios but when i torture test prime95 the multipliers start going crazy fluctuating between x17 and x20.5 back and forth and it goes from like 3800 to 4150, never seen any core go up to 4200 but isn't that how the boost is supposed to work? isn't it supposed to get to 4200 under load?

Back