• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question About HAF 922 and Cosair H100I

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jshake

Just installed the H100I in my HAF 922 Case. I know , I do not have enough room to do a push/pull set up inside the case. Has anyone used this case with the Radiator and two fans on the inside and two fans mounted on outside top and if so did it help cooling. Just wondering if it was worth the hassle.
Thanks
jshake

Just installed the H100I in my HAF 922 Case. I know , I do not have enough room to do a push/pull set up inside the case. Has anyone used this case with the Radiator and two fans on the inside and two fans mounted on outside top and if so did it help cooling. Just wondering if it was worth the hassle.
Thanks
jshake

It will work just as well as an internal radiator set-up. Just make sure you buy fan filters to prevent the amount of dust that will get on the blades and hub.

Thanks, I bought two filters from NewEgg.

StarTech FANFILTER12 Cleanable Air Filter for 120 mm Computer Case Fan.

I was just wondering what kind of temp drop I should expect from a push/pull set up.

I cut the back of my case so I could mount one fan outside the case, the radiator inside and another fan on the inside. All fans pushing air out the back of the case. I used a H70 Corsair.

Back