• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about pricing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hollywood96

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but around how much could i get for an asus maximus hero and 4770k combo used. i reached 4.7 ghz on air with that chip if that matters.

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but around how much could i get for an asus maximus hero and 4770k combo used. i reached 4.7 ghz on air with that chip if that matters.

I am sure it is the wrong section, but on ebay the board sells for about $80-110 and the 4770k sells for $260 - $270.

But since it is on ebay, fees will be about 15% + shipping. Shipping on that board would be $10-20. And for the CPU, another $5-10 but obviously depends on insurance, etc.

Although if you sell as a bundle, shipping and thus costs will reduce, but might not sell for as much. Total I would say to expect $280 for the pair.

I might even be interested in these but I am not sure.. :comp:

thanks for the info. i want to upgrade to the next gen of extreme processors before i go off to college basically so i have no need to spend any money on my system in college except for maybe an extra hard drive or two. if you are interested i probably wouldnt let go of it until after the summer so keep a look out then cuz here will probably be the first place i go.

thanks for the info. i want to upgrade to the next gen of extreme processors before i go off to college basically so i have no need to spend any money on my system in college except for maybe an extra hard drive or two. if you are interested i probably wouldnt let go of it until after the summer so keep a look out then cuz here will probably be the first place i go.

No problem. Im'a bout to head off myself, but I could not imagine not buying parts for 4-7 years :shrug:

Back