• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about push/pull on hyper 212+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eluminx

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else on the board but I didnt find it. I have 2 CM fans on the way to use the dual fan system on the hyper 212+. Right now I only have one. Im going to move the one I have no to another area and put these other 2 on the heatsink. My question is should it be a push/pull where the one nearest the front of the case is pushing air toward the back of the case and the one nearest the back is pulling toward the back of the case? Im assuming this is what "push/pull" means based on the wording but I just wanted a clarification before I did all the wiring and such. Thanks.

Yea same here everything is being fed toward the back but my psu is mounted fan down but not the point lol. Thanks for the clarification. And on a side note...u must be trustworthy, only an honest good man would drink yuengling. Best beer ever...

Lol u kidding me? U dont have yuengling in any stores near u? Sad story that is....

They only distribute to like 13 states right now I think. In the next few months I'm moving to either Montana or Oregon and neither of those states has Yuengling distributors :(

I'm thinking seriously about buying 10 cases or so and bringing it with me in a U-haul

Aww man thats a saddddddddddd story. Ill fedex u some if u pay shipping and cost of the beer =)

Yea same here everything is being fed toward the back but my psu is mounted fan down but not the point lol. Thanks for the clarification. And on a side note...u must be trustworthy, only an honest good man would drink yuengling. Best beer ever...

Most overrated, maybe, not best.

As for the flow, yes, that's how push/pull works.

Most overrated, maybe, not best.

I wouldn't call it the best. I prefer strong, hoppy beers. But yuengling is just overall my favorite beer. It's just such a great all-season medium bodied beer. For $10.29 a 12pk. It's my everyday drinker with more interesting beers saved for the weekends :)

I think I derailed this thread

Back