• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions About Vapo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gilgamesh

Sorry to sound new but, i just aquired a vapo PE, thought it was worth it. Now i would like to know if someone can point me the right direction to get the mounting kit either for a P4 775 or 939. As i can't find it anywhere.
And is it possible to mod it to R404 gas?
TIA

Well first off, do you have the equipment for regassing? Vacuum pump, brazing tools, gas and hoses, gauges, etc?

If not I would get into contact with someone who would do so for what is usually a fair price. (there are quite a few at xs and I would imagine a few here as well, but they aren't hard to find.) As for mounting to a 939 or 775, stores that carry vapo equipment should also have the different mounting hardware.

man_utd said:
Well first off, do you have the equipment for regassing? Vacuum pump, brazing tools, gas and hoses, gauges, etc?

If not I would get into contact with someone who would do so for what is usually a fair price. (there are quite a few at xs and I would imagine a few here as well, but they aren't hard to find.) As for mounting to a 939 or 775, stores that carry vapo equipment should also have the different mounting hardware.
well i don't have any knowledge about refrigerants, i hope someone here in the forums could do the job. The vapo i got was pretty cheap for 200.00 so i thought it was a good deal.

Gilgamesh said:
well i don't have any knowledge about refrigerants, i hope someone here in the forums could do the job. The vapo i got was pretty cheap for 200.00 so i thought it was a good deal.
yeah there are people you can send that to to get that done. people on Xtremesystems.org do very good work too.

Back