• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Best Buy lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I try at all costs to avoid BB but when BF3 came out they were the only place around here that had the limited edition left so I had to suck it up and go. I used the online site with store pickup. About an hour later I get the email confirmation that says it is ready for pickup, I then drive 40 minutes to BB only to be told they had to go pull everything (BF3 and a joystick). I then watched no less than 4 BB employees wander around looking for the two items that I could clearly see on the shelves from where I was leaning on the customer service counter. I was getting a kick out of it so I let it go on for around 15 minutes then finally asked if I could go grab them and pointed to the shelf where they were sitting. The employee then walked over and grabbed the items and brought them to me. Add a little Benny Hill music and it would have been a good youtube video for sure. BB is just sad...

None around here. It's online or BB here

^^^ This is what happens everytime I have ordered online and went in to pickup the items A bunch of damed fools is all that works there or get hired........ I solved this problem by never shopping there again and letting every1 I know as well to avoid BB.

You guys are lucky MC isn't close. Lol I live 30 minutes away from the one in Houston:D and holy crap I am there a lot and I have never walked in and out without spending atleast $100.00

Great place tho. There reps do know their stuff. It doesn't help me out any but they do I is how to explain stuff to nonsavvy customers tho!! Pricin is really good and their 18 minute pickup is really nice. Plus they have rebates on just about everything.

I lived a 5min bike ride from the MC in Boston for 4 years. Ahh, the good ol' days.

I've read soooooooo much about MC it's almost killing me that i've never been in one. Everyone puts them up like they are so freaking awesome. Nex time I am in a state that has one I will go out of my way to just walk inside and check it out, I have to see for myself now.

Back