• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Radiator Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AfricanHalo

Registered
Just need to watercool a i7 4790k overclocked and an r9 290x overclocked , How much radiators do I need? Please keep in mind i have a NZXT Phantom 410 nzxt_phantom-410_filled.jpg
Which basically means i can mount a 120mm rad on the exhaust , a 240 mm rad on the top, a 240mm rad in the front and an 120mm rad on the bottom .

Thanks - AfricanHalo

Just need to watercool a i7 4790k overclocked and an r9 290x overclocked , How much radiators do I need? Please keep in mind i have a NZXT Phantom 410View attachment 160962
Which basically means i can mount a 120mm rad on the exhaust , a 240 mm rad on the top, a 240mm rad in the front and an 120mm rad on the bottom .

Thanks - AfricanHalo

Just go with a thick 240mm rad up front, if space allows you too and a 240mm rad up to. Shouldn't have a problem running that much rad. Some will say that partially overkill but you're than able to run low speed fan settings. Have everything as intake and the rear as exhaust and should be set to go.

Just make sure you've read up on whats required to first putting a loop together and what is involved on maintaining it.

Just go with a thick 240mm rad up front, if space allows you too and a 240mm rad up to. Shouldn't have a problem running that much rad. Some will say that partially overkill but you're than able to run low speed fan settings. Have everything as intake and the rear as exhaust and should be set to go.

Just make sure you've read up on whats required to first putting a loop together and what is involved on maintaining it.

Thanks you always are a lot of help :) . I have already read upon everything for maintaining it using distilled water with blue xspc UV tubing . I am going to have a build log soon for my phantom 410 mods so I'll keep you posted !

Thanks you always are a lot of help :) . I have already read upon everything for maintaining it using distilled water with blue xspc UV tubing . I am going to have a build log soon for my phantom 410 mods so I'll keep you posted !

Steer away from that tubing and go with PrimoChill's Advanced LRT tubing. Its the best out there atm and works like a charm. ;)

Glad to be of some assistance. :salute:

Back