• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick update on some milestones.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
bmwbaxter has been working that BMW quite hard as he has earned 900 million and will be earning his first billion before too long. Keep it up. We're routing for ya.
BugFreak72 has eanred 300 million and is moving fast. So fast that he's on my threats list. Note to self: Do something about that.
AlabamaCajun has eanred 200 million.

Last night was my last as our Union head. I've been involved in a leadership position for about 19 of the last 21 years. I'm still doing some minor things to get the new leadership going and give them a running start. Why do I bring this up? Because once I fully disengage, I should be able to start thinking about a weekly update again.

I'm considering the format that it should be. I want to give individual credit to those who earn it but I also want to give the team credit as this is a team sport. However, the format that I was doing prior was a bit too laborious and I'm not looking to do that if I can help it. Look for stuff to come up in the near future.

My main rig is still giving me fits. I think that my old 1020 watt PSU is going bad. I had to pull my 3060 from my rig. I intend to install it into my VR rig anyway it's just that I was hoping to run it in my main rig while I build the VR rig. The VR rig will have the 3060 non-LHR and a 1080 folding for all of the hours that I'm not in VR.

Give this post a thumbs down as it sucks.

Back