• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quota?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eroc

I attempted to get more units from the project and it said "This computer has finished a daily quota of 100 tasks."

I have never heard of that before and I am sure I have turned in 100 tasks in a day before on this box.

What gives? Am I missing something?

Not an expert at it, but I've run into this limit before. It may kick in automatically when the project doesn't have XX number of work units left to give out.

Since they had that sub-station problem that knocked out the power earlier in the week, they are probably still running short on work units ready to distribute.

Quota: As your completed work is validated your quota is increased. As you return invalid (computation errors) units, your quota is decreased. There is a separate quota for GPU and CPU units, and these are calculated for each individual machine.

Back