• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Race to page one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Eh, I'll just return the car and do a Ryzen+1080ti build....they'll let me do that right??

I should both my work laptop in a VM so they don't see what's going on....only a dual core i5 but still...Linux VM inbound

i'm currently take donations for 4 1080 and 2 complete systems to house those card. if you would like to donate please do. if you dont i will hunt you down. :chair:

I wish there was a micro center near me. The closest one is 4 hrs away. But here's my r80 tho.

0301171930-1.jpg

Last edited:
Insult Need to get a mb so I can run my 8300 AND the 1060 I'm going to get on Monday. Got ram and hdd and a case and psu. Or can run it with my 480 for the time.

Insult Need to get a mb so I can run my 8300 AND the 1060 I'm going to get on Monday. Got ram and hdd and a case and psu. Or can run it with my 480 for the time.
you can run amd and nvidia in the same rig, torin or orion have a thread on getting the drivers pointed at the correct card.
good race guys, come on up to page one, it's a sweet place to be.
I have my own issue right now fending off this guy named grub, he's got a blow torch to my kiester, every time i jack the ppd he seems to be able to respond rather quickly.

Last edited:
you can run amd and nvidia in the same rig, torin or orion have a thread on getting the drivers pointed at the correct card.
good race guys, come on up to page one, it's a sweet place to be.
I have my own issue right now fending off this guy named grub, he's got a blow torch to my kiester, every time i jack the ppd he seems to be able to respond rather quickly.

Seriously, he was on my radar for a while then all of a sudden blew past me with ridiculous speed

well.... I think I can fend him off till I make 60 million, but he does keep the pressure on.

You guys are just pouring it on.

I will make it to page one first but the question is whether or not I get bumped right back off of it.

There are some big gaps to fold over on page one.

wellllllll, now.... looks like grub is going to be zipping past tonight..........

Well it's going to be a while until I'm back on and folding. The upgrades are taking a little longer then I thought. Damn hard tubes are a pain in the butt to get the right angles and length when bending.

Back