• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 9000 FUBAR?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wraith

I have a saphhire radeon 9000 and it slow as balls. I honly get about 6000 3d marks.... is there something messed up with this card? It has a Black passive HS and thermal past on it, im going to put a blue orb on it, but how am i supposed to OC it? rage3d and powerstrip wont do it for some reason....also u guys think i can get my ard up to 9000 Pro speeds>

Wraith said:
I have a saphhire radeon 9000 and it slow as balls. I honly get about 6000 3d marks.... is there something messed up with this card? It has a Black passive HS and thermal past on it, im going to put a blue orb on it, but how am i supposed to OC it? rage3d and powerstrip wont do it for some reason....also u guys think i can get my ard up to 9000 Pro speeds>

8500LE 128 DDR would have been a much better buy, fact is it is a faster card, tests show it

what driver are you using?

cisco kid

Wraith

Im using the newest Catalys drivers straight from the ATI website..... for some reason i cant OC at all, makesno sense.....

Re: Wraith

Wraith said:
Im using the newest Catalys drivers straight from the ATI website..... for some reason i cant OC at all, makesno sense.....

try the omega drivers they are a beta tweaked version of the cat 2.2 but to be honest some have had probs with it, best bet as I have found is the cat 2.2 ATI drivers and use powerstrip to o/c card

cisco kid

Back