• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiador 30 mm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LethaLHooK

Good evening, I would like your opinion on 3 radiador. I want a radiador up to 30mm thick because I have a relatively small case with big card (Fractal Design Define C and Gainward 1080 GLH).

* 1) EK-CoolStream SE 360 (Slim Triple)
* 2) Black Ice Nemesis Radiator GTS 360
* 3) Alphacool NexXxo ST30 Full Copper 360mm

Alphacool and Black Ice GTS have 16 FPIs in contrast to the 22-year-old EP. I would buy Alphacool but I would like to take a second view. On the one hand, I think because it is thin as radiador (30 mm) if it had more FPI it would be a bit better. I am also interested in the issue of noise and I also go to water cooling. I'm among 3 fans:

* 1) Be Quiet Silentwings 3 PWM 120mm
* 2) Noiseblocker M12-SP
* 3) Noctua NF-F12 PWM Chromax Black 120mm

There will also be another radiador 240mm (It will be both cpu and gpu in the loop). I deal with 3D renderings both in image (vray rhino kai 3ds) and in video (lumion), but I also play games demanding several times like crysis, the witcher, etc.
If you can tell me what you are suggesting as far as radiador and fans are concerned.

i would go with either the gts 360 or the st30 with any of the 3 fans. i usually just go with noctua due to their sound quality and h20 ratings but all 3 of those fans are top notch. the noctua are rated a bit higher for static pressure tho...i can tell youve done your research! well done and good luck with the new loop :)

Personally have used every radiator you have listed. I would suggest going for the EK for looks, the GTS for size as I believe it is the smallest of the three. I don’t really like the end tanks on the ST30’s. They seem to stick out at the top of the radiator.

Back