• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raid 0 help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats not the page I'm looking at, mine is talking about the intel controller on the south bridge.

This is the place where you set the intel controller to raid, set the top option to raid mode and the second option you can try either enabled or disabled to see which one works.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.3 KB · Views: 18
Ok, that is interesting. Please allow me to show you what I am looking at in the BIOS, and how I have it set when I try to attempt RAID.

Attachments

• IMG_20130206_201225.jpg
    IMG_20130206_201225.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Generally, the RAID option will come up after the power on self test (the initial post screen that shows CPU and mem).

Disable the native mode (2nd option), see if that helps.

Just tried it, but it doesn't seem like it changed anything at all. :bang head

Generally, the RAID option will come up after the power on self test (the initial post screen that shows CPU and mem).

Indeed that is what everything I have read says. I look forward to seeing that pop up! :thup:

Maybe try flashing back to a older bios. Their might be issues with the current version with RAID and SSD drives. Just a possibility.

Maybe try flashing back to a older bios. Their might be issues with the current version with RAID and SSD drives. Just a possibility.

Interesting to note. I actually had to flash from FD to FFb because WEI was not running correctly. I don't know if doing that would help.

As Lvcoyote mentioned earlier, would resetting the CMOS be helpful?

Back