• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ram overclocking software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The BIOS is what you should use unless you plan on pushing the things to the limits for benchmarking...

That said, Memtweakit should work... but uhh, what hardware do you have? I don't see a signature if you have one (or are posting mobile).

The BIOS is what you should use unless you plan on pushing the things to the limits for benchmarking...

That said, Memtweakit should work... but uhh, what hardware do you have? I don't see a signature if you have one (or are posting mobile).

Even with posting on mobile it will now show sig's. I post all the time from my phone.

May I add tread lightly with memory overclocking, if the boundaries are overstepped to far a new Os install or BIOS update may be in order.

I would say there is little to be gained for everyday use, but maybe the OP can give some insight as to what he wishes to do overall! :attn: :shrug:

Ajay.

Even with posting on mobile it will now show sig's. I post all the time from my phone.
I wasn't sure if it did it from the mobile site versus the full site on mobile. I don't use the mobile site anymore, but when I did, pre forum upgrade, it didn't work. But always would from the full site on mobile.

EDIT: It does NOT post sigs on the mobile site still. Now, if you use the full site from your phone, it will. ;)

Last edited:
i have experience a good amount just never done it in software always bios but im over clocking ram on a OEM board and have to use software

Best is to OC memory from BIOS. I don't think there is any software which is applying all timings while system boot. Even if you decide to use soft then best is to tune up your settings in system, write down optimal timings and apply them in BIOS later.
Mem TweakIt is working on most Z77/87/97/X79/X99 boards but not all timings are working and sometimes there are read only settings.

Mem TweakIt is working on most Z77/87/97/X79/X99 boards but not all timings are working and sometimes there are read only settings.
Just an FYI, Mem Tweak it is read only with my Z87 Maximus Hero.

I think it was the same on MVG, don't remember exactly. I was switching boards too often :p

Back