• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ram speed test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not 2003 but have tried sandra 2002 pro it just gives me some generic numbers getting some cheep centeon pc133 in @ a hour hope that solves my ram prob but then i would still like to know how fast looked at simtel.net not much there even in dos

I don't believe there is any way to know how far you can push ram without doing it. There are a number of progs to test it's stability when set to a given speed, but none to let you know how far it will push.

Trial and error ;)

thnx for the input everyone it makes my day to get a response even if it isnt what i want to here btw anyone get decent response from centeon already know its nuthin special just some ideas would be cool

ColtIce said:
tried that & doc memory over 3 hrs each neither would tell me actually how fast

Memtest 3.0 will tell you how fast your memory is running at in Mb per second. It's listed on the upper left side, by the L2 cache, chipset etc...

Back