• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

real time chatting during games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
like teamspeak with a headset? or like aim or something? i use xfire, its great, but you cant chat while you game. i havent seen one of those yet.

Picophone! www.picophone.com

I use it all the time with my friends and cousins. When my brother was going to school in Alaska, we used it to save many hundreds of dollars on phone bills :p

If its only you and 1 or 2 buddies and sont want or need a server I highly Second Picophone also its a bit more real time as its doesnt have to go through a server. I use it almost everyday with a friend of mine to play BF1942. The only thing with picophone is that each person has to connect to each person so if you have more than 3 or 4 peeps connected to each other it starts to use a lot of bandwidth.....Other wise Its the best voice for direct connecting between 2 computers that I have found. ALso SOme people use Skype but I dont think its full Duplex (full duplex=both people can talk at the same time and hear each other instead of only one person talking at a time like a walkie talkie).

Back