• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really foolish question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SabejiThePirate

Registered
So the compression fittings I bought are to wide to go onto my cpu cooer because they would hit each other. Is there an exstender that I can buy so one of the fittings is above the other?

So the compression fittings I bought are to wide to go onto my cpu cooer because they would hit each other. Is there an exstender that I can buy so one of the fittings is above the other?

I have massive fittings too and used differend angled extensions to fit and "aim" them to the right direction. Couple 45 and 90 degree angles will always come in handy

You would have to find a compression fitting for the thread size of the integrated block.

That says, i wouldn't bother cooling the VRMs on an intel box. It won't yield much of anything.

I figured it wouldn't do much if anything, just wanted to add it for looks. but having to have different fittings would make it look bad so nothing it is.

Back