• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really Need HELP PLEASE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TRENTS YOU ARE GOD THANK YOU

there was a bent pin on my CPU =D

THANKS EVERY ONE SO MUCH THANK YOU

All up and running just installing drivers DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Thanks to you all =D

OK so the GT 640 isnt showing =S im running the VGA out of it and im getting video just showing up as

Standard VGA Graphics Adapter

i try and install the Nvida drives and i get

Installer Cannot Continue The Graphics Driver Could Not Find Compatible Graphics Hardware Installer

any ideas on that one lol

Last edited:
TRENTS YOU ARE GOD THANK YOU

there was a bent pin on my CPU =D

THANKS EVERY ONE SO MUCH THANK YOU

Please don't attribute that status to me. There is only One who is worthy of that and I worship him through His Son Jesus Christ. In the New Testament book of Acts, chapter 12, we read about a king named Herod who was speaking to a crowd of people who were attributing deity to him and God struck him dead because the king accepted the honor. I don't want to wind up like that dude!

Last edited:
In the New Testament book of Acts, chapter 12, we read about a king named Herod who was speaking to a crowd of people who were attributing deity to him and God struck him dead because the king accepted the honor. I don't want to wind up like that dude!
Very funny Trents :thup:

Back