• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommendations for 360 AIO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eco_bach

Hi
Need a recommendation for a AIO 360 radiator for CPU cooling.

In terms of priority

1- low profile, ie maximum height 60mm
2- cooling efficiency
3- reliability
4- expandability

I've owned a Predator 360, and although I had an unfortunate incident with a faulty unity, Ekwb support was great in replacing and am overall happy with performance.

However, in my new Enthoo Luxe case I definitely need something with a smaller height.
Recommendations?

The Deepcool Captain 360 in mine will cool my Skylake at 4.7 GHz (if I don't beat on it too hard). I have no problems at 4.6 GHz gaming or anything else, including Handbrake, although Handbrake takes it just under 100C. It does have a somewhat cheesy pump/waterblock set up with a pulsing red light.
I'd be happy to trade you even up if you can't get the Predator to fit your Luxe. I'm pretty sure I can find a way to fit it in my Luxe. :D

Hi
Need a recommendation for a AIO 360 radiator for CPU cooling.

In terms of priority

1- low profile, ie maximum height 60mm
2- cooling efficiency
3- reliability
4- expandability

I've owned a Predator 360, and although I had an unfortunate incident with a faulty unity, Ekwb support was great in replacing and am overall happy with performance.

However, in my new Enthoo Luxe case I definitely need something with a smaller height.
Recommendations?

Edit: the Swiftech H240 X2 will work just as well and is fully expandable (see sig), and cost $150.
http://www.swiftech.com/aio.aspx
As mentioned in your other thread, the Predator will fit as long that you don't use a push/pull configuration. Actually, you could even use push/pull on 2 of the 3 120mm's. 3 fans on top (below the top of the case grid) that holds the radiator, and 2 beneath the rad, leaving clearance enough for accessing the mobo's current connectors and fan headers.

Last edited:
Back