• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refilling water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

simmy

Registered
What is the recommended time for refilling your system not flushing out the water but adding more water when the water evaporates etc.

Thank You,

Simmy

That will vary really. No specific time table, just keep an eye on it. When/if its low, fill it. I dont think I have added a thing to my system and its been several months.

(probably need this in the water cooling section)

mine been running almost a year without having to add any.. but like earth said jut add it when it needs it.

if its evaporating...that would lead me to believe theres an issue with the system. a hole somewhere. In a closed loop...there shouldnt be anywhere for water to evaporate from?

I add a bit every once and a while. Not often. I have a 7" fill tube of 1/2" ID and I add 3-4" every now and then, maybe every 2-4 months. It's a small amount if you figure the math out.

Again, Simmy, I have mentioned it before. We have a WC forum...

Back