• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurbished ipods ($99 2gb/$149 4gb nanos+free shipping)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If they are indeed version 1 of the Nano, what are the differences between them and the V2. I have tried out both and just noticed that the V2 had rounded edges and had the same "anti-scratch" finish all around instead of the V1's scratch-proned back.

If they are indeed version 1 of the Nano, what are the differences between them and the V2. I have tried out both and just noticed that the V2 had rounded edges and had the same "anti-scratch" finish all around instead of the V1's scratch-proned back.
The only things other than smaller and a slightly different look that I can figure out are the battery lasts longer and the screen is different. but thats going by what apple stated when I bought my wife's.

wannaoc said:
The only things other than smaller and a slightly different look that I can figure out are the battery lasts longer and the screen is different. but thats going by what apple stated when I bought my wife's.
Okay, that's not bad. I actually liked the shape/size better on the version 1's anyways.

Just bought the 2gb white Nano. Good V-Day present for the wife!

chubchubcullen said:
oh wow.. just checked.. they even have the 2nd generations refurbs up now!!!!!!!

Damn, those came up after I got mine. I would have paid $20 more for the newer one without a doubt :bang head

Back