• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

replacing my Sapphire 7750! (what should i get)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Get a used 7970/280x. They are selling anywhere from $130-200. You can easily find one for $150. That should do you good at 1080p and will blow away all gpus recommend to you on this thread.
well i already bought Gigabyte R7 250x 2GB-OC, but sadly, i hate to say it, im really regreting my buy, because of linux support, tf2 gets weird slowmotion and lags, otherwise this gpu is great, !!! i would perfer GTX 650 ti,

i dont think the 30$ was worth saving, its my cousin's fault, he kept telling me you're only looking to waste money, he made me buy a bad part 2 times, :D i wont listen to him again !

but used graphics card? really? not only i dont trust it, it might be dirty:S specially in my country !

Last edited:
well i already bought Gigabyte R7 250x 2GB-OC, but sadly, i hate to say it, im really regreting my buy, because of linux support, tf2 gets weird slowmotion and lags, otherwise this gpu is great, !!! i would perfer GTX 650 ti,

i dont think the 30$ was worth saving, its my cousin's fault, he kept telling me you're only looking to waste money, he made me buy a bad part 2 times, :D i wont listen to him again !

but used graphics card? really? not only i dont trust it, it might be dirty:S specially in my country !
Hahaha. I have had great success with used GPU's.

A little suggestion. When its dirty just clean it man. hahah:clap:

Hahaha. I have had great success with used GPU's.

A little suggestion. When its dirty just clean it man. hahah:clap:

Lol :D but i just can't get over the fact that somebody else used it and what they done to it, who it was !!! Maybe if i know someone trusted!

Get an r9 270/x. Will max those games just fine.

Thats expensive !!! My budget is max 130$ !!! And i dont play many high graphics games!

And i will never buy amd again,

If i went back to the moment i was buying my gpu i would buy GTX 750 Ti!

But anyway maybe beta 14.6drivers will fix my issues, the amd website is forbidden, i have to ask my friend to upload it on dropbox!!!

Thats expensive !!! My budget is max 130$ !!! And i dont play many high graphics games!

And i will never buy amd again,

If i went back to the moment i was buying my gpu i would buy GTX 750 Ti!

But anyway maybe beta 14.6drivers will fix my issues, the amd website is forbidden, i have to ask my friend to upload it on dropbox!!!

I'm confused why you won't buy AMD ever again? Because your cousin convinced you to buy a crappy video card that none of us remotely recommended?

I'm confused why you won't buy AMD ever again? Because your cousin convinced you to buy a crappy video card that none of us remotely recommended?
because of driver problems in linux, actually i like the cart expect the drivers in linux its the best performance price for my usage, because i wont use more than that performance !

but i even read that even 7970 gets these weird slow motions in tf2 and games in linux, and they have lots of problems !!! everybody now tells me AMD has horrible driver support in linux, expect for normal usage, but horrible drivers for gaming!

and the GPU you recommened was expensive;( thats why i didn't buy it ! but thanks for recommending me, im not saying its anyone's fault, it was actually my fault, i thought amd has good driver support!!

It's something they need to work on yes.

Nvidia for Linux, AMD for Windows
yes, its awesome on windows, expect the fact i can't only oc it by 50mhz max ! or 3dmark will quit to desktop ! but on linux, its just horrible, i saw on somewebsite that both have good drivers, im gonna hunt him ! lol

Last edited:
Back