• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Review: Brilliant Orange UV Water Dye

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I use the same dye except in blue and have been very pleased with it. It is not a particulate based dye and so it will not clog anything up. Your rig is very, very well cable managed and neat. The orange looks very nice.

The color is awesome, and in real it must be more orange so that's exactly what i want for my next WC setup! :p

goodgod said:
The color is awesome, and in real it must be more orange so that's exactly what i want for my next WC setup! :p

My extra 12" UV Cathodes and a UV Circle Fan thingy came in today...installing them in about a hour...gotta finish cutting the grass before the night is up :S

sir_pyro said:
Looks a little read to me, but I may need to pick some of htat stuff up. I'm probably going to be running orange anti-freez in my chiller loop, and it wou;d be nice to have a leak dection die that's diffrent for each loop.

Hum... If i"m running clear/blue in the main loop, orange in the chiller loop, what to run in the chipset cooling loop...

Chiller this, Chiller that, chiller chiller chiller chiller..

Post us up a thread in the Extream cooling section and give us the 411 on that puppy :D

that is really nice looking uv dye but i wonder why you have a T line AND a res in your loop o_O?
I love that case. the more i see them, the more i want one...

Valk said:
that is really nice looking uv dye but i wonder why you have a T line AND a res in your loop o_O?
I love that case. the more i see them, the more i want one...

Well, I added the T-Line for easy filling and I already had the res before. Now its just in there for looks. I got those other cathodes in and it looks amazing...I gotta get some pictures up :D

Back