• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rgb front panel you say? yessir it is here. Inwin 307

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is so ugly. RGB has some solid implementations, but that looks like a 70s disco floor meets Tetris and had babies. :-/

I dont see whats wrong with RGB does no one remember the year 2000 when pcs started having windows.. and fans had leds and people were using cold cathods and cases all lit up in the front and stuff ? Rgb is nothing new... Its just evolved into keyboards and mice and can change patterns now

Well, I don't even understand why we need to see insides?:shrug:
Why don't we make car doors transparent to see all wires and motors and stuff..

I dont see whats wrong with RGB does no one remember the year 2000 when pcs started having windows.. and fans had leds and people were using cold cathods and cases all lit up in the front and stuff ? Rgb is nothing new... Its just evolved into keyboards and mice and can change patterns now
Many people feel its just TOO much and reached too many peripherals. That said, I think I am just too old to like the bling. I have seen it done tastefully before, but, when your mouse, fans, motherboard, AIO, RAM, and case have it... there is such thing as too much.

Well, I don't even understand why we need to see insides?:shrug:
Why don't we make car doors transparent to see all wires and motors and stuff..
I like to show it off because its actually pretty. Most cars are not done up and clean like a PC is on the inside and worth looking at.

Back