• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RIGID TUBING FITTING HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mikemillerxx

Hey so i have a pc that im finally getting around to do some rigid tubing in but i need some help with the fittings.
i have a lian li 011 dynamic and im going to be using pretty much all EK stuff and using the lian li/EK side distro plate.
my question is, can someone link me to some fittings and pieces to make a drain port? im not sure what size male to male fitting and ball valve and cap i will need.

sorry if this is stupid, its just my first time
thanks a lot in advance if anyone can help me out!

This is a complicated question not because of the parts, but because we need to know where are you going to put the valve, it should be in the lower possible part of the loop, but since we dont know your loop its difficult to answer. Is it gonna go on the res or on to a bottom rad? Is it gonna be drain inside the case, or do you plan to connect it to throw panel route? All of this have impact on the number of accessories needed, the valve itself is the same but there could be variations in the color to match the fittings, what color or finish are you using for the rest of the fittings?

hi thanks for the reply, as i stated i am using the EKWB/lian Li water distribution plate/reservoir inside the lian li o11d case. the drain is on the side at the bottom of the res. color of fittings does not matter as you can not see them, but all of my other fittings are black. i just know i am going to need a male to male adapter, ball valve, and a end cap. i am just not familiar with the different sizes of fittings that work together to make this contraption lol

Yes there are male to male extensions with different lengths, you have to check your clearance but i risk to say a common 20mm length with g1/4 thread is fine. And if it is that simple yes, you only need those 3 parts, the end cap pick one with shallow thread length.
IDK if we are authorized to place links to the ek store parts here.

edit: i just made a pic, so you can see the EAN codes, but again check your clearance and then decide the length of the extender.
View attachment 211346

Last edited:
Back