• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Road to top 100 no joke!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Duck tape, BTW cool avatar. Yeah I'm workin on it and NO I have no hit list. I have however been keeping an eye on Gnerma since he has that huge list. So I will take pride WHEN I pass him which should only take another week or so. He is folding his tail off so its gonna be a chase..the recruiting goes on, hope to get as high as 40 HGZ here real soon. Dunno well see. ;)

PS Skou Oh yeah bro ur done I left ya 5 slots back ;)

JK of course keep foldin every bit counts.

Last edited:
ElroyCarbon said:
... I have however been keeping an eye on Gnerma since he has that huge list. So I will take pride WHEN I pass him which should only take another week or so...

Hmmm it looks like Gnerma (the evil folder) has a price on his head as well
saroll.gif
Well Elroy I think I'll have to just look the other way as you pass me since I would be beat down if I stood in the way of that massive farm of yours.. I shall take comfort in the fact that I am producing half of what your producing with less than 1/3 of your CPU total
sgrin.gif

Oh BTW do those Xeon's have hyperthreading? Xeons benefit from running two instances on one CPU with hyperthreading turned on, give it a try.

Not sure I'll have to check, they are not mine thanks for the tip though. Yeah your right with the output deal. The Pentiums just don't do as much damage, however at the end of the race it doesnt matter whats under the hood it's the first one to the finish. :D

Fold on Bro!!!!!!!!!

BTW you want the sinks I PM'd ya bout?

Back