• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosie RAC Harvest - Sign Up Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Username: Paul
Info: A long time lurker, I love coming here for information. Every now and then a contest will lure me out, or an attempt will go horribly and I will come out for help, generally when something catches fire and it smokes me out of my cave. Glad to help, though my laptop is all I have connected to the internet so it probably won't compare to the others.

Everyone to this point added to the Event Roster. 30 entries so far.

All are welcome Void, nice to have you here :welcome:

user name : joe90

I've been crunching for a while didi some rc5 and now doing some folding at home - i've been a lurker on overclockers since the p2 300...

username = nathan changed to= staticpage
started folding around 01, all ways folded for team 32

Last edited:
Everyone to this point added to the Event Roster. 33 entries so far.

Welcome all! :welcome:

username= iceage

Been folding for a while. Started in Seti then moved to FAH. Never tried BOINC but it seems like a decent package. No GPU goodness on Rosetta yet, but a quad isn't bad :thup:

I'm tempted to pull out my PC-DL boards w/ 1.6LVs and give them a go. ;)

<<--- BOINC Username ;)

I've been a SETI cruncher since July '06 for Overclockers.com. I started crunching SETI with TPS when it first came out as a screen saver but quit a little over a year later when they started having problems. I also crunch Einstein part-time on one of my rigs. I know, I'm a little late joining the party but better late than never ... :)

Everyone to this point added to the Event Roster. 38 entries so far.
All First Day Points Totals and RAC's recorded.

Better late than never QuietIce. Nice to have you.
And welcome to everyone else! :welcome:

Go to THIS thread for regular event updates, and event discussion.

New member to the forums actualy was running BIONIC to help the SETI program before i knew about the contest or teams or anything, lol.
Currently have it running on my work PC had canciled it on my home PC but if this gets me in for prizes i'll be happy to restart the manager :)
Name in Bionic is Forgotton
Though it does not rember me from many years ago when the SETI program origionaly started asking for help processing files. oh well.
SETI@home member since 18 Sep 2009
Country United States
Total credit 96,690

Recent average credit 1,108.24
Computers View

New member to the forums actualy was running BIONIC to help the SETI program before i knew about the contest or teams or anything, lol.
Currently have it running on my work PC had canciled it on my home PC but if this gets me in for prizes i'll be happy to restart the manager :)
Name in Bionic is Forgotton
Though it does not rember me from many years ago when the SETI program origionaly started asking for help processing files. oh well.
SETI@home member since 18 Sep 2009
Country United States
Total credit 96,690

Recent average credit 1,108.24
Computers View

Have you connected to the Rosetta Project in BOINC yet?
Chosen Overclockers.com as your team?
I don't see you in the Team List.

Username: Temperedcore

Info: Been lurking for a while off and on for several years and been Oc'ing since the Barton days. I've had two water cooled rigs previously and when I built this one two years ago I decided to go "air" due to other priorities in life. I'm only really on it now for about 3-4 hours a days and it sits for the rest. So I figure why let it sit when it was designed run and what better way than donating to Rosetta.

Everyone to this point added to the Event Roster. 40 entries so far.
All First Day Points Totals and RAC's recorded.

Welcome Temperedcore and Forgotton :welcome:

Go to THIS thread for regular event updates, and event discussion.

username = jr1
just figured to put a couple of lappys to do some useful instead of just some surfing
About me hmmm not much to say currently within construction doing drilling and blasting for houses running an atlas copco roc 642hp

edit

Ohh by the way first time folding ever

Last edited:
username = jr1
just figured to put a couple of lappys to do some useful instead of just some surfing
About me hmmm not much to say currently within construction doing drilling and blasting for houses running an atlas copco roc 642hp

edit

Ohh by the way first time folding ever

Hah, blowing stuff up for a living. Not bad work where you can get it. :D

Back