• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosie RAC Harvest V2! Status Thread.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Almost had 250k total in one month. A quarter million. Good run I'd say.

But I'm more into searching for ET so I clicked "No new tasks" on all 3. Going to shut my #3 PC as soon as it's done with remaining WUs and my other 2 will be headed back to seti when I am out of rosetta WU.

Almost had 250k total in one month. A quarter million. Good run I'd say.

But I'm more into searching for ET so I clicked "No new tasks" on all 3. Going to shut my #3 PC as soon as it's done with remaining WUs and my other 2 will be headed back to seti when I am out of rosetta WU.

Yes, you definitely had a hell of a run. Thanks alot for your help, and I hope we'll see you next year or whenever SETI has their event.

I have added my 920 back into the fold. it is just running at stock clocks for now. and should have another board to put the 950 in tomorrow sometime, not sure when I will get it going again. and I have a hex on the way also and it may like alittle rosetta to keep it company

Thanks to everyone who joined up and floored it this month. The permanent residents really appreciate the boost. And everyone and anyone is more than welcome to stick around as well.

And a big round of applause :clap: to baditude_df, for another well run, and fun race. This team would not be what it is today without his leadership, time and effort. Kudos, bro! :attn:

Thanks to everyone who joined up and floored it this month. The permanent residents really appreciate the boost. And everyone and anyone is more than welcome to stick around as well.

And a big round of applause :clap: to baditude_df, for another well run, and fun race. This team would not be what it is today without his leadership, time and effort. Kudos, bro! :attn:

My pleasure. It was fun this year wasn't it? :)

And let's not forget a big THANK YOU to the prize sponsors for their tremendous generosity, Molnarc & benbaked! :rock: :santa2:

I'll second that. Very Generous, and much appreciated.

Well, All the prizes have been sent out except for one. As soon as that winner gets back to me we'll be done for a few days till we reach the Top20. :) All Prizes have been sent out.

dejo and NvidiaKid elected to forward their prizes to sfu, which is pretty cool seeing as he wasn't drawn for a prize even with 148 friggin entries! :shock: That's more than twice as many as any other participant, how the hell does that happen?

Last edited:
Way to go everyone! And sfu, thanks very much for all the help you provided during the contest. :thup:

As for my prize, I have plans for it to help complete an 1156 system I am trying to get together. I have an 875K coming for the P55A-UD7 board and plan to let her crunch some Rosetta when I'm not benching it.

And dejo, my hex core is over 6300 rac now and still ramping up!:shock: When I get a chance to move it into my main system and under water, I am sure I will be able to clock it higher than 4.0 for everyday clocks too, which should boost production even more. BTW, what hex core do you have coming? Intel or AMD?

Awesome contest guys! I plan to stick around to see us into the top 20:salute:

Jim, its an intel 5640, I know low multi and not great for benching, but will work for rosetta and everyday use.

Jon, even if you can't get super high clocks on it, it will be a crunching monster. Since I last posted in this thread, my 980x has jumped to almost 6700 rac.:attn:

Too bad you or I don't know anyone that is an Intel retail edge partner. They are selling the 970 hex cores for around $220 to retail edge folks.:shock:

I have a call into a friend that works for intel in phoenix. hoping like crazy too.

Just an update on my gift certificate, which I just spent. :D

I ordered the EK-Supreme HF High Flow, FULL COPPER - "FULL GOLD" with the gift certificate, and made up the rest with money from a heatsink sale to IMOG. So I have a nice shiny new gold plated waterblock to use with the new system that will be replacing and upgrading one of my crunchers.:rock:

Again, thanks to Bad for getting this contest together and the donators of the gift certificates for some truly awesome prizes!!!!:salute:

the contest was fun, and thanks for all the organization and donations from our fine members and leader.

I never expected to win one of the certificates as I had to quit crunching to do some hardcore oc work and killed one of my boards. But in winning one, I did the best thing I could think of and forward it to our monster cruncher SFU. Hope he can put it to good use, seems he is getting another unit together with it.

So did we pass the #20 team yet?

You can keep a good eye on our team from this page. Overtake Stats is the link you want to click on.

It's looking like ~3.5 days before we break the top 20. Of course our pace is dwindling, but the #20 team is almost stagnant compared to us, so that estimate is not far off.

I'll keep crunching until we take #20, then switch back to Seti as soon as the servers pick up steam again. I still have a lot of tasks to finish on Rosetta, too.

Back