• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RTX 30s Memory Cooling Plate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
Anyone have any experiance with this company? Seems like a really great concept that could go very wrong with inexperienced folks. I'm really thinking about trying it if the memroy is that hot under watercooling. I can see how this mod would be very useful for air or AIO cooling.

No experience with it. I've seen a few sites talk about using plates like this to lower memory temps on these cards, however.

That said, I wonder if it will even fit with a waterblock...but if it works with the factory air, I'd imagine it will work with a block... but with perhaps thinner pads or maybe paste...

Me? I just let the memory run in spec. :)

There was a post here a month or so about someone using them on a 3090. I'll see if I can find it.

Also I agree with EarthDog. I doubt it would be needed or work with a water block because they are cut to make contact with the memory and every other part where the stock cooler uses those thick pads to reach the memory.

EDIT: Here is that thread.

Back