• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen2400g new build setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Piroboss88

Hi guys I upgraded my old system i3330 due to motherboard failure to ryzen 2400g asus prime 350 plus and corsair 3000mhz ram. Cant really figure out stable settings for that system . Also it feels a but laggy sometimes. Could anyone help me out sort all the bios settings (latest version upgraded)

Thank you.

Have you set the ram speed yet? XMP/DOCP selector in BIOS will do this. On ASUS it's typically the first selection on the Tweaker page. Set overclock to DOCP from Auto

Basically Thats what Ive done. Set cpu ratio to 40 and set DOCP system runs unstable when i start adia64 system crashes memory failure. Also when i move mouse it seems a bit laggy.
BIOS BEEN UPDATED TO THE LAST ONE AND AMD CHIPSET HAS BEEN INSTALED.

Just need someone to walk me thorugh with all the settings to get 4.0 ratio stable and 2933 ram stable thanks ! also im using on board gpu.

@EDIT I managed to sort the ram at 2933 stable. now time for cpu but been tirng different off sets wont run stable tho ;/ anyone ???!!

Last edited:
I would suggest starting a bit lower at 3.8 or 3.9 . Find out what it needs to run stable there and work your way up. Not every Ryzen will run 4.0 within thermal/voltage limits. Your results will also depend on your cooling.

Back