• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sabertooth 990fx problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have new sabertooth 990fx cpu 8120 x8 core Zambezi( black edition ) memory 16gz this year i up dated from amd2 to this my old am2 was a 5.0 x64 window 7 Hd WD500 and w7 to am run same graphic card PNY+GTX9800 512 pci i notice problem was the soft wear you get with in the mother board for your sabertooth every time i load disk keeps showing to that i was running ati card to my nvidia PNY GTX+9800 512pcie is out dated for this board to if your trying to mix from ati to a nviddia the AII soft wear come with the board .. try not to in stall every thimg just the USB and realteck driver for your network soft wear i had lots of hick up on testing this board i do get blue screens time to time but not hick up from soft wear at all you run amd FX 8core it runs good for ATI video card no errors or problems u mix their will be problems witch i notices my self to the saberthooth 990fx

Back