• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SABERTOOTH Z77 bios file 8192k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jaaa1976

Registered
I want try flash bios chip with universal programmer..but cant find bios bin for program sabertooth z77 chip with programmer..
can somebody send me dumb file bios or link ?..because my motherboard stuck on boot logo and I cant go inside bios..
for programer ..size of file should be 8192k ...and I try flash with usb flashback new bios but Not working.
Im also try another keyboard ..but still no luck.Any help is much appreciated.

Im not sure what you are asking. The bios files are found on the ASUS website. Are you talking the afudos program to flash? Please elaborate more clearly on what you need so we can best help. :)

yes bios file is on asus website ...but I want flash bios with universal programmer ...and file size should be 8192k .
Bios file from asus website has 8194kb.
I need this file http://biosagentplus.com/bios/SABER...un024947&PHPSESSID=f10ud3oaqm91md2esifub4k4d0
If some member has home universal programmer and can save bios with programmer and send me.
USB flashback not working ..led stop blinking after 5 second vhen Im pres button...
Interesting is ..that If put bios chip to asus maximus formula v then sabertooth bios chip is working in formula v board.

Back