• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Same stuff different week? Different stuff same week? No that's not right.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We are still chasing 3 teams and the same team from last week is chasing us. No change.

HayesK is back and looking to take his #1 spot back from WhitehawkEQ. He hasn't yet but he's close.

harlam357 has just earned 4 Billion! WOOT! WOOT! Great job!
BugFreak72 has just earned his first BILLION!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! That's a big first.
hrsetdr has earned 500 million.
rafjr00 has earned 30 million.

Great job(s) guys!

Top 17 all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 8 earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 3 earning 20 million ppd or more.
WhitehawkEQ is earning more than 30 million ppd!

All points are welcome, big points get highlighted. Thank you to all who fold for T32.

42 active folders this week.

Remember, more is better. If a little is good, more is gooder. It's just plain science. Look it up.

Last edited:
Yay! New 3080 adding to my stats soon.....
And that would put you in a position to overtake me however.... EVGA has really been coming through for me. I mean... I am paying over retail price but still... I have another 3080 on the way too. I'll have 3 x 3080's a 3060 and a 1080SC when I'm fully up and running. Plus my CPU folders which are a decent amount of them.

Well, wouldn't you know it. Things changed and changed in our favor. Looks like the French phone company (I'm assuming) is no longer chasing us in the points race. We are still #10 so they didn't pass us ;)

Back