• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samurize, what do I do?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AFIsoldier

Ok, I got Samurize because I wanted to have the temp readings, hdd total gigs/gigs left, cpu usage, etc. But I have no clue wtf I am doing. Can someone give me a TOTAL AND COMPLETE noob's guide to using Samurize? Or tell me/send me something on how to do it or maybe a pre-made something or other.

Have you checked out the Serious Samurize FAQ and Tutorials first? I'm sure those could help you out a bit.

As for temperature reading, you MUST have Motherboard Monitor installed and running to get Samurize to display those readings.

Thanks for the link, I forgot where I went to download this and didn't read any of that. I guess temp readings are out since I don't like mbm5 and prefer speedfan...less resource usage. Thanks again, I will post back if i have more questions.

Ok, In this short time, I developed a question. How do I get CPU-Z to work with samurize? It says make CPU-Z's output file c:/programsfile/...... How do I change CPU-Z output file?

Back