• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

San Ace 109R1212T1H142 possible PWM?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vicyo

Today I got 7 San Aces for only 60 reais (around 30 dollars) and that was the only reason I bought them. I have done some research and the only info I found was that this aces are supposed to be thermally controlled and the 142 in the code doesn't have any known reference.

With no further information, I removed the blades from one of them, and found out that they got some pretty complex PCB and an fourth soldering point. Before I do some **** and burn my motherboard, can anyone confirm if this fan is suposed to be PWM controlled?
dsc07131rlaj9.jpg dsc07133k1xye.jpg dsc07134tnym6.jpg dsc0713519zv8.jpg

[EDIT]
Got one shot from the PCB
dsc0713654ad6.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. :) Hopefully bing or ehume will have a better idea about this than I do. But looking at the middle pic of the pcb markings and then looking at the back side of the pcb where the wires connect, I wonder if the one marked as "C" stands for "control", which is how Sanyo Denki denotes the PWM wire on my big Beast fan from them.

Back