• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sandisk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Email support still isnt what it will be one day, nor is online support for that matter. Its still a semi-grey area and some companies still have issues/dont FULLY support it/ect ect...

I had trouble w/ online Asus support, a huge company. If anyone has dealt with the Asus websites, they are very non-responsive and their online support blows at times.

Rather than get mad and continue to fight it, I picked up the phone and all was resolved in a very long 5 minute phone call. It took hours to complete that 5 minutes let me tell you! I called, got right through, told them my problem, they gave me the RMA number, and I hung up. It was grueling I tell ya.

No they have online support i chose that option. Why dont you call them for me and stop trolling.

Still no reply.

Email was sent directly to a lvl 2 rep 2 dys ago.

No reply from the rma request from the 13th.

Sounds to me like you're getting what you deserve. Nothing. Several people have told you to pick up the phone and you won't do it. Geez, Aktunka even offered to do it for you. There's an old Christian saying that goes "God helps those who help themselves and others" You're not helping yourself so accept help from Aktunka and let him call them. Hell, I'll even offer to do it for you. That's TWO helping hands offered.

Last edited:
I second being unreasonable and getting what you deserve. You got a device that stopped working - hardware fails sometimes, you can't be mad at the company for that.

Now to resolve the situation you can go about it the easy way or the hardway. You've chosen the hard way, and gotten yourself in a tizzy. Picking up the phone and talking to someone is a great way to get results when working with a big company.

But you aren't working with them, your working against them trying to get what you want. GOOD LUCK!

You need to take a step back and ask yourself, is your goal getting a working device from this company, or is it proving a point that will fall on dead ears and cause you a headache?

I second being unreasonable and getting what you deserve. You got a device that stopped working - hardware fails sometimes, you can't be mad at the company for that.

Now to resolve the situation you can go about it the easy way or the hardway. You've chosen the hard way, and gotten yourself in a tizzy. Picking up the phone and talking to someone is a great way to get results when working with a big company.

But you aren't working with them, your working against them trying to get what you want. GOOD LUCK!

You need to take a step back and ask yourself, is your goal getting a working device from this company, or is it proving a point that will fall on dead ears and cause you a headache?

I tryed to work with them. I sent them a total to date 10 e mails. 2 of what went to a lvl 2 support agents direct e mail but went unanswered.

2 phone calls were made bolth were we will look into this matter and cal you back and they never called back over the course of a week.

Now tell me how i am beaing unreasonalbe. how about i sell you somthing that breaks ina few days then i just blow you off for over a month and not awnser any e mails.

Today a little over a month after my first RMA and support request were se out i got a RMA number. Hmm maybe a month for a rma number is fine im just wounder if it takes them a month to get me a rma number i wounder how long it will take for them to send me back a working drive. Im praying right now that USB will still be around when sandisk manages to get me my new drive.

Bottom line issues is resolved.

Any buyers should know the support was horid. And to get a RMA it took tons of e mails. 4 phone calls and a little over a month.

So about 2 days after you made a phone call, everything was resolved. Imagine if you made that phone call a month ago.......

And yes, you did make the call 2 days ago, look at your posts. You couldnt have called till 3-22, today is 3-24.

Its amazing where being level headed about things will take you. Trust me, ive learned the hardway.

Glad it got resolved.

Back